Preparing for your unique career profile in scientific and non-scientific fields
- Combinations of career scenarios
- Clarity of direction and life vision – Who am I? What do I really want? What is the purpose of my dissertation? What do I want to achieve?
- Destination Management – How do I turn my holistic vision into concrete career goals?
- How do I resolve conflicts (e.g. career planning – private goals – the mobility requirement)?
- Dynamic planning methods – goal planning with many unknown elements
- Overview of conventional and unconventional career strategies
- Creating a personal career-specific integrated navigation plan – next steps
This seminar comprises inspirational input, group work, discussion and individual exercises which combine to form a powerful learning experience, with lasting effects.
Target group: female PhD students and postdocs
Maximum number of participants: 12
About the trainer
Svenja Neupert, a speaker, coach, trainer, and organisational consultant, is an expert on Future Leadership for more than 25 years. Svenja will help you to discover unconventional approaches to your thinking and coach you to follow your talents. She believes that everyone can realize his or her unique potential in business life and have fun and fulfilment at work.
Please register by 15 January 2021: firstname.lastname@example.org (Zoom link shared after registration)